Court Booking Rules
- Members can book courts 7 days prior from 8 am. In other words, you can only book from 8 am onwards on the day if booking to play 7 days in advance -- all other playing times within 7 days can be booked 24/7.
- Maximum 3 x 30-minute tennis bookings per member per day.
- Mid-Week members can only use the courts Monday-Friday.
- Members should select their playing partner / opponent's name to show on the booking sheets.
- Cancellation Policy:
- When unable to use a reserved court, members should cancel as soon as possible so that others may use the court.
- The system will automatically log a "late-cancellation" within 48 hours prior to start time, unless the same court and start time is re-booked -- in this case the late-cancellation log is automatically deleted.